Membership of the 3Ls Students’ Association is open to any senior student who has attended a class with the Centre for Lifelong Learning (CLL).
As a member of the 3Ls you will be eligible to:
• Join our Clubs which meet regularly, enjoy informal learning, guest speakers, events and outings in the company of like-minded people
• Take part in a programme of 3Ls social events and trips
• Use the facilities of the Centre for Sport and Recreation including the University swimming pool at student rates (see flyer below)
• Attend the series of Lunchtime Talks at no charge
• Join lifelong learning conferences and seminars
• Support the 3Ls and the CLL through a number of voluntary activities while enjoying the camaraderie of small groups
• Relax in the Social Area on level 2, CLL, Graham Hills building, 40 George Street
• Keep up with the latest 3Ls news via our website.